Wholesale Terms and Conditions
- Wholesalers must be a registered business with the intention of selling Bodypeace Bamboo Clothing.
- Exclusivity is given to wholesalers by postcode as long as orders are no longer than 3 months apart.
Invoices are proforma until a regular buying history of over 6 months is established. You may then fill out
a Credit Application and if approved placed on a 30 day account.
- If payment of any invoice is over 2 weeks subsequent invoices will return to Proforma.
- Minimum quantity for your first order is $1000 and re-orders are a minimum of $500.
Returns and Replacement Policy
- If an item is returned within 14 days of purchase in it's original condition (ie : unworn, unwashed and with
labels attached) then Bodypeace Bamboo will replace that item or give you a credit to use on your next purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs for returns when the item is returned due to sizing or color preference.
- If an item is found to be faulty please return within 14 days with a note stating the fault and Bodypeace
Bamboo will issue a refund or replace the item.
- In the case of a faulty item Bodypeace Bamboo will bare the cost of return postage to the buyer.
- If you sign up for a wholesale account via the website and are accepted & activated, if another wholesale
customer with your postcode is also accepted before you order and places an order, you will then not be
able to order.
Wholesale enquiries email : firstname.lastname@example.org