This classic bamboo scarf ( 176 x 45cm), is a versatile style that can be worn as a scarf or as a small wrap. The fabric is soft and drapes beatifully, so whether you are wearing it for warmth, to cover your neck from the sun or wearing it over your shoulders as a shawl, you will feel as good as you look. A great alternative to the Nourishing Wrap if you want something a little smaller.
Beautifully presented in a lovely bamboo bag that can be re-used as a sunglass cleaner, case, or as a phone cover, it also makes for a great gift as it is a one size fits all.
- Our Fabric is made from a unique heavy-weight bamboo blend of 92% Bamboo and 8% Elastane.
The elastane is added to give the Bamboo fabric some stretch, and allows the fabric to go back into shape even after washing.
The fabric is very soft and feels thick and luxurious against the skin and drapes beautifully.
- Bodypeace Bamboo Clothing has a high UPF (ultra violet protection) rating of This means that our unique bamboo fabric has excellent sun protection,
as compared to a light cotton t-shirt that has a UPF rating of about 5. Our bamboo fabric is certified by confirming the UPF rating of 50+.
- Bamboo is moisture wicking meaning it pulls moisture away from the body to the exterior of the shirt where it can evaporate more easily.
- Bamboo naturally has natural anti bacterial and anti fungal properties. Bamboo’s natural resistance, can inhibit the growth of bacteria
and hence could make your clothing be less smelly in situations where you sweat.
- Bamboo is often called a ‘smart’ fabric as it has great Insulating properties which means it will keep you cool in Summer and warmer in Winter.
So wearing bamboo shirt in Summer will feel cool and comfortable.
|Brand||Bodypeace Bamboo Clothing|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.